List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Felenstein Date:December 6 2004 9:40pm
Subject:Database values to variables
View as plain text
I need to convert database values into php variables.
Let me explain:

i.e.

select firstbase, secondbase, thirdbase, home from
allstars where firstbase = 122;

Now I want to use all those field names as variables
with the same record information they would have if
you just ran the above statement.

i.e
$fb =  $firstbase
$sb = $secondbase
$tb = $thirdbase

I just can't figure out how to do this.  I've already
driven the people in php-db mad.  j/k

What I need is to pull variables out for an email.
Having the damdest time doing so.

Stuart
Thread
Database values to variablesStuart Felenstein6 Dec
RE: Database values to variablesJay Blanchard6 Dec
  • RE: Database values to variablesStuart Felenstein6 Dec