List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:November 3 1999 4:20pm
Subject:Re: Accessing MySQL on a Web Site
View as plain text
Are you sure you can use FTP to run the MySQL client??? I'm pretty sure that
you need Telnet to do that... 8)

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't gotten back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know
again as I have too much to do for my own good...