List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Koch Date:November 3 1999 5:16pm
Subject:Re: Accessing MySQL on a Web Site
View as plain text
srhcpa@stripped wrote:

> My Web Host set up my MySQL database on a Unix machine. They loaded the
> database under the /cgi-bin directory.
>
> When I ftp into the site and try to access the database using the following
> command:
> ftp> mysql mysql

I think you want to use telnet instead of ftp.

--
Dan Koch
American City Business Journals

Thread
Re: Accessing MySQL on a Web Sitesrhcpa3 Nov
  • Re: Accessing MySQL on a Web SiteDaniel Koch3 Nov
  • Re: Accessing MySQL on a Web SiteMartin Edelius3 Nov
  • Re: Accessing MySQL on a Web SiteBob Kline3 Nov
  • RE: Accessing MySQL on a Web SiteDan Ray3 Nov
  • Re: Accessing MySQL on a Web SiteBill Gerrard3 Nov