List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Batara Kesuma Date:December 4 2004 6:07am
Subject:Re: Cannot GRANT REPLICATION SLAVE
View as plain text
> I can grant another previleges, but not replication slave and
> replication clients. How do I fix this? Thank you in advance.

I checked my mysql.user table, and I just found out that it didn't have
Repl_slave_priv and Repl_client_priv columns. How is this possible?

mysql> select * from mysql.user\G
*************************** 14. row ***************************
           Host: 192.168.1.32
           User: backup1
       Password: 2cd93c3e746362cf
    Select_priv: N
    Insert_priv: N
    Update_priv: N
    Delete_priv: N
    Create_priv: N
      Drop_priv: N
    Reload_priv: N
  Shutdown_priv: N
   Process_priv: N
      File_priv: N
     Grant_priv: N
References_priv: N
     Index_priv: N
     Alter_priv: N

That is all the colums in mysql.user. Please help, and thank you in
advance.
Thread
Cannot GRANT REPLICATION SLAVEBatara Kesuma3 Dec
  • Re: Cannot GRANT REPLICATION SLAVEBatara Kesuma4 Dec
    • Re: Cannot GRANT REPLICATION SLAVEPaul DuBois4 Dec
      • Re: Cannot GRANT REPLICATION SLAVEBatara Kesuma5 Dec
    • Re: Cannot GRANT REPLICATION SLAVEGleb Paharenko6 Dec
RE: Cannot GRANT REPLICATION SLAVEolivier.maurice3 Dec