List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:November 3 1999 3:49pm
Subject: In the spirit of sorting mails...
View as plain text
Hi all.

Since we just touched on the subject on how to sort messages from various
mailing list I was just curious if anyone has managed to get Outlook Express
5 (the version included in W2K) to sort on "Delivered-To:"? And please, none
of that 'Get yourself a proper OS/mail client' stuff. I have already choosen
OS and mail client, thank you. I'm just curious if I can use this field to
sort on.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't gotten back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know
again as I have too much to do for my own good...

Thread
In the spirit of sorting mails...Martin Edelius3 Nov