List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Otis Gospodnetic Date:April 13 1999 2:53pm
Subject:importing web logs in MySQL + analyzing the data
View as plain text
Hello,

I looked in the mailing list archives for this question but could not find a
good answer.

Has anyone devised a db scheme for importing of web logs into a MySQL db,
and developed scripts for querying that db and vreating textual and/or
graphical reports?

Thank you,

Otis
P.S.
I'm not looking for logging my web server stats directly into MySQL, just
importing the log file into a MySQL db + analyzing data in those tables.

Thread
importing web logs in MySQL + analyzing the dataOtis Gospodnetic13 Apr
  • Re: importing web logs in MySQL + analyzing the dataJonas B. Nielsen13 Apr