List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:December 1 2004 8:00pm
Subject:Re: Help with installation: MySQL, FreeBSD 5, Sparc64
View as plain text
In the last episode (Dec 01), Richard C Komatz said:
> I am having trouble installing MySQL on my system (Netra X1 - UltraSparc II
> - FreeBSD 5). I can't find any documentation on how to install for this
> system, nor can I find the binaries.

cd /usr/ports/mysql41-server ; make install

should be all you need.  You could also install the binary package
using "pkg_add -r mysql41-server", but that'll get you 4.1.5, whereas
the port build will give you 4.1.7.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/sparc64/packages-5.3-release/databases

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped