List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andre Matos Date:November 29 2004 8:26pm
Subject:Re: MySQL configuration file on Mac OS X
View as plain text
I just have finished to install the version 4.1.7 on my Mac and I looked at
these directories below and I couldn't find the file "my.cnf" as described
on the like that you gave me:

/etc/my.cnf
DATADIR/my.cnf
~/.my.cnf

Do I need to create it or MySQL is suppose to do the job?

Thanks.

Andre

--
Andre Matos
amatos@stripped

Thread
MySQL configuration file on Mac OS XAndre Matos29 Nov
  • Re: MySQL configuration file on Mac OS XMichael Stassen29 Nov
    • Re: MySQL configuration file on Mac OS XAndre Matos29 Nov
      • Re: MySQL configuration file on Mac OS XPaul DuBois29 Nov
      • Re: MySQL configuration file on Mac OS XSantino29 Nov