List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Felenstein Date:November 29 2004 7:58am
Subject:Re: Bizarre table type switch
View as plain text
--- Stuart Felenstein <stuart4m@stripped> wrote:

> I'm not sure what happened but when I ran some test
> yesterday on a "transaction" it failed.  Being
> puzzled
> I started digging around.  I have come to find out
> that all the tables involved were now set to MyISAM.
>
> Obviously transactions wouldn't work.
> The odd thing that I'd like to figure out is how did
> they get switched.  I know this is a vague and gray
> question , and if there is a way to trace it I'd
> like
> to know.
> Is there anything that would cause this type of
> occurance ?  Anything I can do to find out why it
> happened?

I forgot to mention this is 4.0.22-standard.  I have
requested my ISP check my.cnf to see if Innodb has
been skipped for support.  I am able to switch them
back though.

Stuart
Thread
Bizarre table type switchStuart Felenstein29 Nov
  • Re: Bizarre table type switchStuart Felenstein29 Nov
  • Re: Bizarre table type switchGleb Paharenko29 Nov
Re: Bizarre table type switchHeikki Tuuri29 Nov