List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Felenstein Date:November 29 2004 7:26am
Subject:Bizarre table type switch
View as plain text
I'm not sure what happened but when I ran some test
yesterday on a "transaction" it failed.  Being puzzled
I started digging around.  I have come to find out
that all the tables involved were now set to MyISAM.
Obviously transactions wouldn't work.
The odd thing that I'd like to figure out is how did
they get switched.  I know this is a vague and gray
question , and if there is a way to trace it I'd like
to know.
Is there anything that would cause this type of
occurance ?  Anything I can do to find out why it
happened?

Stuart
Thread
Bizarre table type switchStuart Felenstein29 Nov
  • Re: Bizarre table type switchStuart Felenstein29 Nov
  • Re: Bizarre table type switchGleb Paharenko29 Nov
Re: Bizarre table type switchHeikki Tuuri29 Nov