List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Wagar Date:November 29 2004 3:11am
Subject:Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar date
View as plain text
> > I am testing moving from a phpnuke site to a xoops site.  In doing so, I
> > am trying to get the user table moved over.
> >
> > I see in the phpnuke tables (which a similar table exists in xoops)
> > that the users have a sign up date.  The date in phpnuke is the
> > calendar day, May 1, 2004, for example.  In xoops, it is seconds
> > since 1-1-1970.
>
> This is in the manual.  See FROM_UNIXTIME and UNIX_TIMESTAMP:
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Date_and_time_functions.html

Thanks Dan.  I'll work on this and ask more questions when I have them.

Thanks!
eric
Thread
Using epoch date instead of calendar dateEric Wagar29 Nov
  • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateChris29 Nov
    • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateEric Wagar29 Nov
      • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateChris29 Nov
        • about berkeley db黄 俊源29 Nov
          • Re: about berkeley dbDan Nelson29 Nov
  • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateDan Nelson29 Nov
    • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateEric Wagar29 Nov