List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Varakorn Ungvichian Date:November 29 2004 2:54am
Subject:Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?
View as plain text
--- Michael Stassen <Michael.Stassen@stripped>
wrote:

> Varakorn Ungvichian wrote:
> > Just realised something: my table was MyIsam. I
> > switched it to InnoDB (which support FKs), but
> now:
> > 1. "Show Create Table" still doesn't show
> reference
> > links, and
>
> Well, of course not.  It won't show them until you
> create them, which you
> haven't done according to #2.

I'm thinking more along the terms of when I include
something like "position_id tinyint(4) NOT NULL
default 1 references positions (position_id)" in the
"create table" statement.

Varakorn Ungvichian

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
Thread
How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian26 Nov
  • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies26 Nov
    • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian28 Nov
    • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian28 Nov
      • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies28 Nov
      • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Michael Stassen28 Nov
        • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian29 Nov
          • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Michael Stassen29 Nov
RE: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Mechain Marc26 Nov
  • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies26 Nov