List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Wagar Date:November 29 2004 12:57am
Subject:Using epoch date instead of calendar date
View as plain text
I am testing moving from a phpnuke site to a xoops site.  In doing so, I am
trying to get the user table moved over.

I see in the phpnuke tables (which a similar table exists in xoops) that the
users have a sign up date.  The date in phpnuke is the calendar day, May 1,
2004, for example.  In xoops, it is seconds since 1-1-1970.

Is there a way to convert all 24K+ users from the day to the second format?

And, if not, would it be possible to zero out or empty the records?  And, what
are the ramifications of doing so?  (The most important to us is the ability
to keep username, email, and password.)

Thanks
Eric
Thread
Using epoch date instead of calendar dateEric Wagar29 Nov
  • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateChris29 Nov
    • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateEric Wagar29 Nov
      • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateChris29 Nov
        • about berkeley db黄 俊源29 Nov
          • Re: about berkeley dbDan Nelson29 Nov
  • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateDan Nelson29 Nov
    • Re: Using epoch date instead of calendar dateEric Wagar29 Nov