List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<ravi.ramachandra Date:November 28 2004 11:24am
Subject:--flush option and fsynch option for innodb engine
View as plain text
Dear All,

We are using mysql ver 4.0.17 on lunux with external SCSI media for db storage.   We are using innodb engine and we experience that the db processes still services some transactions even when the scsi media on which db resides is physically disconnected.

Would anybody throw light on use of "flush" option or the "fsynch" option on linux.  Is there any problems using these option (sometimes our system panics if we use flush option).

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and assistance.

With Regards,
Ravi

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@stripped immediately
--flush option and fsynch option for innodb engineravi.ramachandra28 Nov