List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Varakorn Ungvichian Date:November 28 2004 8:46am
Subject:Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?
View as plain text
Just realised something: my table was MyIsam. I
switched it to InnoDB (which support FKs), but now:
1. "Show Create Table" still doesn't show reference
links, and
2. I can't seem to make foreign keys, because it
generates the error: "ERROR 1005: Can't create table
'.\ltab\#sql-60c_11.frm' (errno: 150)". It happens
through both defining it as part of Create Table, and
trying to add it later with Alter Table ("alter table
employees add foreign key (position_id) references
positions(position_id);").

Varakorn Ungvichian

http://my.yahoo.com

Thread
How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian26 Nov
  • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies26 Nov
    • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian28 Nov
    • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian28 Nov
      • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies28 Nov
      • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Michael Stassen28 Nov
        • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian29 Nov
          • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Michael Stassen29 Nov
RE: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Mechain Marc26 Nov
  • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies26 Nov