List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 26 2004 1:20pm
Subject:Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?
View as plain text

> So, I'm running a MySQL database (version: 4.0.21) for
> a personal project of mine, and I would like to learn
> how to retrieve constraints and links from the table
> after it's been created. The create statements read
> thusly:
> When I run "show columns from employees", there is no
> indication that the "position_id" field in "employees"
> is linked to that of "positions". This is the
> resulting table:

The only way to do this is via
SHOW CREATE TABLE <name>

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian26 Nov
  • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies26 Nov
    • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian28 Nov
    • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian28 Nov
      • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies28 Nov
      • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Michael Stassen28 Nov
        • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Varakorn Ungvichian29 Nov
          • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Michael Stassen29 Nov
RE: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Mechain Marc26 Nov
  • Re: How to retrieve constraints and links from MySQL tables?Martijn Tonies26 Nov