List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pat Sherrill Date:April 13 1999 2:13pm
Subject:Re: Crystal report with mysql?
View as plain text
Crystal Reports is a very powerful report writer.  It's optimizer sometimes
leaves something to be desired, just make sure you have appropriate indexes,
or the queries can lengthy.  You really need the Pro version if you are
going to deploy pre-configured reports or queries efficiently.  The Pro
version is not usually distributed with other products and usually runs
around $400 USD in the US.  I could refer you to barbara@stripped
for sales information on the Pro version if you like, they are a sister
company of ours who distributes Crystal Reports.

Pat...