List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:November 18 2004 1:10pm
Subject:RE: copy data only from one table to another table
View as plain text
[snip]
How do I copy all data only from one table into another table? Both
tables
are in the same database. I have phpMyAdmin and it suppossedly does
this,
but it is not working, and there are no error messages.
[/snip]

INSERT INTO `table2` (`columnnames`)
SELECT `columnnames`
FROM `table1`

Thread
copy data only from one table to another tableChip Wiegand18 Nov
  • Re: copy data only from one table to another tableDaniel Kasak18 Nov
  • Re: copy data only from one table to another tableJim McAtee18 Nov
    • Re: copy data only from one table to another tableFrederic Wenzel18 Nov
    • Re: copy data only from one table to another tableSGreen18 Nov
      • Re: copy data only from one table to another tableJim McAtee18 Nov
RE: copy data only from one table to another tableJay Blanchard18 Nov
  • Re: copy data only from one table to another tableJonathan Mangin18 Nov
  • 2 ways Replication in MySQLMojtaba Faridzad18 Nov
    • Re: 2 ways Replication in MySQLAlec.Cawley18 Nov
      • Re: 2 ways Replication in MySQLMojtaba Faridzad18 Nov
RE: copy data only from one table to another tableJay Blanchard18 Nov
  • Re: copy data only from one table to another tableJonathan Mangin18 Nov
RE: 2 ways Replication in MySQLKevin Cowley18 Nov