List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:March 13 1999 6:56pm
On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:46:00 -0000, Philip Wilkinson wrote:

>Can someone please tell me how to get off this LIST!!!

Look at the bottom of each message. It tells you to look at the
"List-Unsubscribe header". Look at the headers of a message from the
list. Find the list-unsubscribe header. There is an address in it. Send
a message to that address. Reply to the confirmation request. Voila!

The mail program you use will actually highlight the address for you
and allow you to "click" on it. Then press "SEND".

If this is too complicated, forward a message (this message will do) to
me with headers intact. I can send the message for you. You still need
to reply to the confirmation request. If you can't, please forward that
to me as well, and I will reply for you. You will then be off the list.

-Sincerely, Fred

List-UnsubscribePhilip Wilkinson13 Mar
Re: List-UnsubscribePhilip Wilkinson13 Mar
Re: List-UnsubscribeFred Lindberg13 Mar