List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt Babineau Date:November 17 2004 8:21pm
Subject:Mysql 4.1 and the LIMIT sql statement
View as plain text
Hi all-

Has anyone run into problems with this sql syntax?

LIMIT -1

I've used this extensively in my code to get back all records rather then
specifing a limit. I've done this programmatically with PHP, so all my
queries have a limit even if I don't need one, I just have it specify LIMIT
-1, but apparently this functionality doesn't seem to work in 4.1???

Thanks,

Matt Babineau
Web Developer
Criticalcode - http://www.criticalcode.com

Thread
Mysql 4.1 and the LIMIT sql statementMatt Babineau17 Nov
  • Re: Mysql 4.1 and the LIMIT sql statementDan Nelson17 Nov
  • Re: Mysql 4.1 and the LIMIT sql statementMark Papadakis17 Nov