List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:matt_lists Date:November 15 2004 8:44pm
Subject:Re: 4.1.7 insert locks killing me
View as plain text
I think I found the problem

all our input files are prepped in a separate table

then insert delayed select * from temptable into production

4.0.18-19 removed this!

I dont know why they would allow insert delayed values, or load data
infile concurrent

but not on a select into table!?

Sucks, rewriting all my programs to dump temp tables to the drive, then
reload them back with load data infile concurrent

seems like mysql features went backwards instead of forwards with newer
versions?

Thread
4.1.7 insert locks killing mematt_lists15 Nov
  • 4.1.8gunmuse15 Nov
    • RE: 4.1.8Donny Simonton15 Nov
  • Re: 4.1.7 insert locks killing memos15 Nov
  • Re: 4.1.7 insert locks killing mematt_lists15 Nov
    • Re: 4.1.7 insert locks killing meDan Nelson15 Nov
      • Re: 4.1.7 insert locks killing mematt_lists16 Nov
        • Re: 4.1.7 insert locks killing meDan Nelson16 Nov
          • Re: 4.1.7 insert locks killing mematt_lists16 Nov