List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:April 13 1999 11:49am
Subject:Re: Mysql: option in kernel FreeBSD 3.1
View as plain text
>Hello, all mysqlmasters.
>I have FreeBSD 3.1 and 3.22.16-gamma Mysqld.
>What about option in kernel? I must reconfigure kernel with special option?

I didn't.  The configure line I used for FreeBSD 3.1 was:

./configure  --with-named-thread-libs=-lc_r --disable-shared

The first option tells the build to use native FreeBSD threads rather
than MIT-threads. The second option seemed to be necessary, as, without
it, all clients other than mysql died immediately with an unknown
symbol error. (Don't remember what it was.)  I'm using 3.22.20a,
though, your milage may vary.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Re: Mysql: option in kernel FreeBSD 3.1Paul DuBois13 Apr