List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ligaya Turmelle Date:November 8 2004 5:09am
Subject:Re: PHP/MySQL Problem
View as plain text
Are you running the 2 queries at the same time?  they should be run 1 at
a time.  What does mysql_error() say?  use it when you are checking the
result set (if (!$result) { echo "Error: " . mysql_error();}Are the
result sets being sent to 2 different identifiers?  Just a  few
possibilities.

Respectfully,
Ligaya Turmelle