List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Seaman Date:November 7 2004 9:19pm
Subject:Re: Completely remove MySQL?
View as plain text
On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 01:05:10PM -0600, W. D. wrote:

> I can easily recreate the database--as well easily
> reinstall PHP, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin--but how do I
> remove everything so that the old IP address is
> not referenced?
> By the way, where is this IP address being stored?

In the phpMyAdmin config file, usually

The FreeBSD port goes to some lengths to avoid removing or overwriting
that file if you've modified it at all.  Which is usually what people

If you've already reinstalled everything, you can copy to to get the default
configuration file, and edit that to set up your new environment.

                                                      Savill Way
PGP:         Marlow

Completely remove MySQL?W. D.7 Nov
  • Re: Completely remove MySQL?Michael Stassen7 Nov
    • Re: Completely remove MySQL?Matthew Seaman7 Nov
      • Re: Completely remove MySQL?Michael Stassen8 Nov
    • Re: Completely remove MySQL?W. D.8 Nov