List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:W. D. Date:November 7 2004 7:05pm
Subject:Completely remove MySQL?
View as plain text
Hi Folks,

How does one completely remove MySQL from FreeBSD 4.9?

My router died, and upon replacement I switched to
static IP addresses on my local network.  Unfortunately,
When using phpMyAdmin to access a database, it
tries to access the database at the old IP.

I can easily recreate the database--as well easily
reinstall PHP, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin--but how do I
remove everything so that the old IP address is
not referenced?

By the way, where is this IP address being stored?

Thanks mucho for any light you can shed!

Start Here to Find It Fast!™ -> http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/
$8.77 Domain Names -> http://domains.us-webmasters.com/

Thread
Completely remove MySQL?W. D.7 Nov
  • Re: Completely remove MySQL?Michael Stassen7 Nov
    • Re: Completely remove MySQL?Matthew Seaman7 Nov
      • Re: Completely remove MySQL?Michael Stassen8 Nov
    • Re: Completely remove MySQL?W. D.8 Nov