List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karam Chand Date:November 6 2004 6:38am
Subject:Re: mysql admin clients
View as plain text
Hello,

Check out SQLyog at
http://www.webyog.com/forums/index.php?s=94f4afb247fdfdfbd6435d793a56d60a&act=ST&f=2&t=977&st=0&#entry3909

Its FREE and very powerful.

Regards,
Karam

--- leegold <leegold@stripped> wrote:

> newbie question about mysql admin clients. What are
> some good ones? And
> importantly can they access and allow me to edit the
> db record fields
> themselves? eg. I see a mis-spelled word in a field
> - I could go in
> there and edit the field.
>
> Thanks,
> lee G>

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

http://mail.yahoo.com
Thread
mysql admin clientsleegold1 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsGleb Paharenko2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsMartijn Tonies2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsAndy Davidson2 Nov
    • ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov
      • Re: ampersands in the database fields-{ Rene Brehmer }-3 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsKaram Chand6 Nov
Re: ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov