List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Dwyer Date:November 5 2004 4:05pm
Subject:Re: ODBC Initial Setup Problems
View as plain text
>On 5 Nov 2004 at 10:01, Rick Dwyer wrote:
>
>>  Hello All:
>>
>>  I am trying to configure ODBC for MySQL but have been unable to make
>>  a connection.
>
>Hi,
>
>I have no experience of Mac OS X, but I believe it is linux-ish
>which means case-
>sensetive path names.
>
>The line below shows library with a lower case L:
>

>>  We are running MySQL 4.0.15 supplied by Server Logistics on OS X 10.3.5.
>>  I have installed their ODBC Driver and 4 files show up in the
>>  library/MyODBC/Lib/ directory:
>    ^
Thanks Ian, but the capital L is just how I typed it in the email.
The actual path is picked with a picker button so the case is set
properly.

Thanks though.
Rick
Thread
ODBC Initial Setup ProblemsRick Dwyer5 Nov
  • Re: ODBC Initial Setup ProblemsIan Gibbons5 Nov
    • Re: ODBC Initial Setup ProblemsRick Dwyer5 Nov