List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Davidson Date:November 2 2004 10:15am
Subject:Re: mysql admin clients
View as plain text
On 1 Nov 2004, at 22:57, leegold wrote:

> newbie question about mysql admin clients. What are some good ones? And
> importantly can they access and allow me to edit the db record fields
> themselves? eg. I see a mis-spelled word in a field - I could go in
> there and edit the field.

I use one called YourSQL on the Macintosh, and I think it's absolutely
superb.  I use it specifically for the purpose you describe, fixing
minor blips in the error, where it would not be sensible to write a
whole admin interface.

In a previous job I used to use one for Windows called MySQL-Front,
this was very good.  I think Kmysql on Linux has a very similar
interface.

There you go, take your pick depending on the OS you use !

--
Regards, Andy Davidson
Geek, http://fotoserve.com/

Thread
mysql admin clientsleegold1 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsGleb Paharenko2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsMartijn Tonies2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsAndy Davidson2 Nov
    • ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov
      • Re: ampersands in the database fields-{ Rene Brehmer }-3 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsKaram Chand6 Nov
Re: ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov