List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 2 2004 9:05am
Subject:Re: mysql admin clients
View as plain text

> newbie question about mysql admin clients. What are some good ones? And
> importantly can they access and allow me to edit the db record fields
> themselves? eg. I see a mis-spelled word in a field - I could go in
> there and edit the field.

Have a look at Database Workbench: www.upscene.com

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
mysql admin clientsleegold1 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsGleb Paharenko2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsMartijn Tonies2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsAndy Davidson2 Nov
    • ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov
      • Re: ampersands in the database fields-{ Rene Brehmer }-3 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsKaram Chand6 Nov
Re: ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov