List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:leegold Date:November 1 2004 10:57pm
Subject:mysql admin clients
View as plain text
newbie question about mysql admin clients. What are some good ones? And
importantly can they access and allow me to edit the db record fields
themselves? eg. I see a mis-spelled word in a field - I could go in
there and edit the field.

Thanks,
lee G>
Thread
mysql admin clientsleegold1 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsGleb Paharenko2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsMartijn Tonies2 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsAndy Davidson2 Nov
    • ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov
      • Re: ampersands in the database fields-{ Rene Brehmer }-3 Nov
  • Re: mysql admin clientsKaram Chand6 Nov
Re: ampersands in the database fieldsleegold3 Nov