List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Satterwhite Date:October 30 2004 4:06pm
Subject:Re: Converting table type
View as plain text
On Saturday 30 October 2004 10:58 am, Paul DuBois wrote:

> What output does the following statement produce?
>
> SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'have_innodb';
>
> If YES, the ALTER TABLE statement should have worked.
> If NO, your server doesn't have InnoDB support built in.
> If DISABLED, your server supports InnoDB but it was disable at
> startup time with --skip-innodb.

That was it. Thanks. I didn't think of Debian disabling the INNODB function.

Converting table typeMichael Satterwhite30 Oct
  • Re: Converting table typeMartijn Tonies30 Oct
    • Re: Converting table typeMichael Satterwhite30 Oct
  • Re: Converting table typeMartijn Tonies30 Oct
  • Re: Converting table typePaul DuBois30 Oct
    • Re: Converting table typeMichael Satterwhite30 Oct
      • Re: Converting table typePaul DuBois30 Oct
  • Re: Converting table typeGleb Paharenko30 Oct
  • Re: Converting table typeMartijn Tonies31 Oct