List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stuart Felenstein Date:October 30 2004 3:38pm
Subject:Help! Question on backup
View as plain text
My database got hosed last night due to some version
upgrade.
Anyway an older copy was restored on the server.  I
have a more recent backup on my local machine.
However, when I have done the data transfers I have
found that the table names were convereted to all
lower case.
I'm assuming when I put them back on the linux machine
that is going to be a problem since all my scripts
call to the name with the lower and upper letters .
Would that be correct ?
And why do you think it converts everything to
lowercase.

Stuart
Thread
Help! Question on backupStuart Felenstein30 Oct
  • Re: Help! Question on backupGleb Paharenko30 Oct
  • Re: Help! Question on backupGleb Paharenko30 Oct