List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:October 21 2004 7:35pm
Subject:Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQL
View as plain text

> now I managed to dump table schema with pg_dump. However,
> is there any schema converting tool available? I don't want to edit
> each table schema to make it mysql-compliant.

Download yourself a trial of Database Workbench
at www.upscene.com

It has a "Schema Migrator" tool that allows you to
connect to ADO or ODBC datasources and convert
them to MySQL.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLPatrick Hsieh(謝洪恩)18 Oct
  • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLJochem van Dieten18 Oct
    • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLKaram Chand18 Oct
    • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLPatrick Hsieh(謝洪恩)21 Oct
  • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLMartijn Tonies21 Oct