List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:October 20 2004 3:11pm
Subject:Re: Innodb foreign keys names
View as plain text
Martijn,

----- Alkuperäinen viesti -----
Lähettäjä: "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@stripped>
Vastaanottaja: <mysql@stripped>
Kopio: <Heikki.Tuuri@stripped>
Lähetetty: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:34 AM
Aihe: Re: Innodb foreign keys names

> Hello Heikki,

> Thank you for your reply.
>
> One quick question: since what 4.1.x version is this supported? I cannot
> find it in the bug database.

you can give a name to a FOREIGN KEY constraint in >= 4.1.2 and >= 4.1.18.

> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL & MS
SQL
> Server.
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com

Best regards,

Heikki
Innobase Oy
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

Order MySQL support from http://www.mysql.com/support/index.html

Thread
Innodb foreign keys namesRichard - CEDRICOM8 Oct
Re: Innodb foreign keys namesHeikki Tuuri19 Oct
  • Re: Innodb foreign keys namesMartijn Tonies19 Oct
Re: Innodb foreign keys namesHeikki Tuuri19 Oct
  • Re: Innodb foreign keys namesMartijn Tonies20 Oct
Re: Innodb foreign keys namesHeikki Tuuri20 Oct
Re: Innodb foreign keys namesMartijn Tonies20 Oct
Re: Innodb foreign keys namesRichard - CEDRICOM20 Oct
Re: Innodb foreign keys namesHeikki Tuuri20 Oct