List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sujith Manuel Date:October 20 2004 6:26am
Subject:Commercial Licensing Question
View as plain text
Hi,

We intend to use MySQL database in one of our commercial applications. We would like to
know whether we need to buy MySQL license for each of our product installations. Or How
many installations can we make with one commercial license of MySQL database.

Expecting the reply at the earliest.

Thanks in advance,
Sujith Manuel.

Thread
Commercial Licensing QuestionSujith Manuel20 Oct
  • RE: Commercial Licensing QuestionGraham Cossey20 Oct
  • Re: Commercial Licensing QuestionJigal van Hemert20 Oct
    • Re: Commercial Licensing Questionmos20 Oct
      • Re[2]: Commercial Licensing QuestionDebugasRu20 Oct
  • Re: Commercial Licensing QuestionJigal van Hemert20 Oct
  • Re: Commercial Licensing QuestionEgor Egorov22 Oct