List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jose de Leon Date:November 1 1999 7:27pm
Subject:The MySQL TODO List
View as plain text
I was looking at the MySQL TODO list and it seems that "Transactions" is at
the #2 spot for "Near Future".  But at the bottom for "Some things we have
don't have any plans to do", Transactions with Rollbacks is listed.

What does this mean?  Is this an inconsistency or are there plans to
partially support Transactions?

Thanks,
Jose

BTW, how soon is "Near Future"?

Thread
The MySQL TODO ListJose de Leon1 Nov
  • Re: The MySQL TODO ListTonu Samuel2 Nov
  • N-Tier MySQlL was Re: The MySQL TODO ListDuncan Kinder2 Nov
    • Re: N-Tier MySQlL was Re: The MySQL TODO ListCurtis Maurand3 Nov
Re: N-Tier MySQlL was Re: The MySQL TODO ListEd Carp3 Nov
  • Re: N-Tier MySQlL was Re: The MySQL TODO ListDuncan Kinder3 Nov