List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochem van Dieten Date:October 18 2004 10:23am
Subject:Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQL
View as plain text
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:08:24 +0800, 謝洪恩 Patrick Hsieh wrote:

> I am planing to transfer data from postgresql to mysql. Is there any
> useful tools, scripts or  utilities to achieve this?

pg_dump

First dump the schema, edit that until you have something MySQL
understands. Then dump the data using the -d option so you have full
inserts instead of the usual COPY syntax and feed the file to the
MySQL command line client.

Jochem
Thread
Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLPatrick Hsieh(謝洪恩)18 Oct
  • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLJochem van Dieten18 Oct
    • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLKaram Chand18 Oct
    • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLPatrick Hsieh(謝洪恩)21 Oct
  • Re: Transfering data from postgresql to MySQLMartijn Tonies21 Oct