List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frederic Wenzel Date:October 18 2004 8:56am
Subject:Re: COUNT Problem
View as plain text
> >A subselect may help:
> >[...]
> >Don't know ATM if it can be done more easily, but a query like this
> >should probably work.
> >
> It can be done without a sub-query:
> [...]
>
> That *should* work, barring any typos or ommisions I may have made. I
> used LEFT JOIN because of personal preference, it can be done other way(s).

Ah yes, I see. Nice idea. As JOINs perform better than subselects
IIRC, your solution ought to be preferred, then.

Fred
Thread
COUNT Problemshaun thornburgh17 Oct
  • Re: COUNT Problemthe Mage Merlin17 Oct
  • Re: COUNT ProblemFrederic Wenzel17 Oct
    • Re: COUNT ProblemChris18 Oct
      • Re: COUNT ProblemFrederic Wenzel18 Oct
  • RE: COUNT ProblemJose Miguel Pérez18 Oct
  • RE: COUNT ProblemJose Miguel Pérez18 Oct