List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike McMahon Date:October 17 2004 2:52am
Subject:query cache derived table
View as plain text
Based on may observations, derived tables (subselect) are not cacheable:
select column1, column2 from (select SQL_CACHE * from MyTable) as b

The second part is not inserted to QueryCache nor is it retrieved if
already in
Also the file comments in sql_cache.cpp  - Make derived tables cachable.

Can anybody help steer me to the general steps required to add this

Sorry if I have duplicated my post, not sure if first attempt was
delivered due to
spam controls.

Mike McMahon     michael.mcmahon@stripped
ActiveWire       410-547-8277 x610

query cache derived tableMike McMahon17 Oct