List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Teng Wang Date:October 15 2004 3:27am
Subject:Ask for help on a mysql problem
View as plain text
I wanna setup a tree structure. Each node in this tree is a
table. Each table has a "link" field. For each record, the
data in this field is a pointer to another table or null.

I read mysql manual but don't find any clues that SQL
supports such a "link" field. Does anyone has an idea about
that?

Thanks a lot!

                            eruisi
                            10/14/2004
                            23:26:58

Thread
Ask for help on a mysql problemTeng Wang15 Oct
  • Re: Ask for help on a mysql problemDiona Kidd15 Oct
  • Re: Ask for help on a mysql problemEgor Egorov19 Oct
  • Re: Ask for help on a mysql problemMartijn Tonies19 Oct
  • Re: Ask for help on a mysql problemHarald Fuchs19 Oct