List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:October 14 2004 4:33am
Subject:IP address to searchable number
View as plain text
Given a IP range such as: ->

I want to store those 2 values in a database, before I insert a new value, I
would like to test for the new values existence.

Any idea what I should convert a IP address into in order to be able to
operate on it with simple greater than, less than and equal to math?
<>                     Fax: 313.557.5052
<scott@stripped>                          Novato, CA U.S.A.

IP address to searchable numberScott Haneda14 Oct
  • Re: IP address to searchable numberGary Richardson14 Oct
  • Re: IP address to searchable numberDan Nelson14 Oct
  • Re: IP address to searchable numberJames Weisensee14 Oct
  • Re: IP address to searchable numberJigal van Hemert14 Oct