List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:October 13 2004 5:21pm
Subject:Re: AW: InnoDB and foreign keys
View as plain text
Suggestions? Check your indexes. It sounds as though they aren't what they
used to be. When you converted to InnoDB, did you accidentally move the
data to a slower drive? If so, you may want to move it back to where you
had the MyISAM tables.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine