List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kenneth Lim Date:October 12 2004 5:33pm
Subject:Replication and LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE
View as plain text
Hi -

I'm seeing these error/warning messages on my replication slave:

  [ERROR] Slave: load data infile on table 'DeviceItem' at log position
38844696 in log 'db1-bin.000001' produced 6 warning(s).  Default database:
'senvidsysdb'

I was wondering if anyone has seen similar messages.
I have master-slave replication setup on 2 Linux boxes running
MySQL 4.1.5-gamma.  On a Windows client, I execute a script that
contains a bunch of LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE statements.

The master error log does not complain.  But the slave error log
has the error/warning messages above.  The data seems to be the
same on master and slave.

Are there special considerations for using LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE
statements with a replication setup?

Thanks.
-ken

Kenneth Lim
Software Engineer
Senvid, Inc.
2445 Faber Place, Suite #200
Palo Alto, CA  94303
phone: 650-354-3612
fax: 650-354-8890
email: klim@stripped
http://www.senvid.com

Thread
Replication and LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILEKenneth Lim12 Oct
  • Re: Replication and LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILEEric Bergen14 Oct