List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jonathan michaels Date:April 12 1999 11:27pm
Subject:Re: FAQ vs Manual
View as plain text
to the list, i a[plogoes in advance concenrning this post. i am
sick and tired of jeks like this read weenie tacking it upon
himsself, itself or herself as the case maybe to responf in
this manner to and about people he has no knowledge about.

in australia we have laws govening teh villification of
disabled people, he should count himself lucky he is not a
resident in australia, or that i don't have the funds to mount
an action in the internatiol coutrs.

i am an invalid pensioner, i am at best 35 percent disabled, on
a good day, the bad days see me near vegetable like in bed
staring at the ceiling, i don't have many freinds, nor
visitors, my only social out let is via email and now this self
styled high plaines drifter seeks to take this away from me,
this is why i've responded with such otrage and so publically.

i'd like to participate more freely in the email banter, but i
know who i am and where i come from and how i am recieved by
people at large, this is why i restrcict my posts to asking
direct questions about issues that i need to directly access,
and i reply to posts that i think i can contribute to inspite
of my debilitated state. twenty yrsr ago i would have take this
read character in my stride and shaken it of as as so much dog
droppings on my boot .. now, well now he attacks all that ihave
left in teh world and i feel i must defend it, because i loose
som much, even on a daily basis.

today i ma far more ludic and in mucl less pain, also ic an see
more or less clearly fro me the tinly charst on teh 13inch
cress i can afford .. sure i'd liek thiongs to be different but
freinds we can choose, and after we have spent all we can spend
on medical science thier comes a time that what is left is teh
body we have left, the core bits we are not free to chose or
disregard.

well i
ve already sdi too much and i can sence teh spelling is failin
and characters sets are being reversed.

On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 10:45:54AM +0000, Fred Read wrote:
> jonathan michaels wrote:
> >
> > the stuff at www.mysql.com looke like someting i could have
> > thrown together in a few days, or a week and a bit if i had to
> > do it my self .. back when i was employed as a systems guy in
> > teh 70's and 80's.
>
> With 10 obvious spelling and grammatical errors in less than
> 50 words - I seriously doubt it!

get your dictionary our=t .. not the wone with cute oictures
and relly big type and lookup,

dsylexia, notor neurone disorder, arthritis, sever chronic and
intractable pain, and finally morphine.

i've lieve this thos illness that has threated to kill me for
some 30 years ... i've put up with bigioets like you for 47
years.

you want to take me on feel free, i've chewed up jerls like you
for breakfast for teh last 20 plus years.

i hope you live ling enough to find out wha its like tp pray
for death every time you go to bead.

i cnat do much any more, what with teh crippling pain, the near
bed riden state, and teh chronic financial fatigue my illness
places on the invalid pension .. etc etc. its jerls like you
that give me the courage to take on tasks that are too big,
most offten i fail in a big heap but this time i am going to
make sure it succeds just so i can rub your putrid littl face
in it netcom user.

> As this is obviously a Troll [Flame Bait], it is probably
> best to ignore it and it will go away...

either you are stupid, or you casnnot read .... well the netcom
in the email addr says it all i suppose, how sad you really are.

no sadder than i for responding to this drivel.

i hope it made your day you lonlely pathetic little person.

don't forget next wekk is going to be called bek kind to
animals and the disabled week, try to take part, because on
your next step out of bed you could become just like us. pray
you are just a semi disabled person a paraplegic in a
wheelchair, at least you will be able to still uyse a keyboard
and see the screen abd thing clearly and no require mind
nunbinh body destroying narcotices levels to just sit up and
talk. pray yo don't get a genuinely disabled bpdy.

jonathan michaels, disabled person at large and not so polite advcate

Jonathan Michaels
PO Box 144, Rosebery, NSW 1445 Australia
===========================================================<jon@stripped>

Thread
How to switch users.Srini Bhamidipaty9 Apr
  • Re: Problem connecting to db in MySql from Java codeDavid Halsted15 Sep
Re: How to switch users.Fred Lindberg9 Apr
  • RE: How to switch users.Srini Bhamidipaty9 Apr
RE: How to switch users.Fred Lindberg9 Apr
  • Creating a SQL script to generate tables.Srini Bhamidipaty9 Apr
    • RE: Creating a SQL script to generate tables.Jay Miller9 Apr
      • RE: Creating a SQL script to generate tables.Srini Bhamidipaty9 Apr
        • Re: Creating a SQL script to generate tables.Thimble Smith9 Apr
Re: Creating a SQL script to generate tables.Fred Lindberg9 Apr
  • FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)S. Whitmore10 Apr
Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Fred Lindberg10 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Ed Carp11 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Michael Widenius11 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs ManualPeter F. Brown11 Apr
      • Re: FAQ vs Manualjonathan michaels11 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Ed Carp11 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)kalle volkov11 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Steve Edberg11 Apr
      • Re: FAQ vs ManualPaul DuBois11 Apr
        • Re: FAQ vs ManualIsabelle Poueriet18 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs ManualEd Carp11 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs ManualPaul DuBois11 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs Manualjonathan michaels12 Apr
      • Re: FAQ vs ManualPaul DuBois12 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs ManualEd Carp11 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs ManualEd Carp12 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs ManualIsabelle Poueriet18 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs ManualFred Read12 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs Manualjonathan michaels13 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Fred Read12 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Isabelle Poueriet18 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs ManualRichard Reina13 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs ManualFred Read13 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Ed Carp13 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Vivek Khera14 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Fred Read13 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Micheal Mc Evoy13 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Ed Carp13 Apr
  • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Ed Carp14 Apr
    • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)jonathan michaels15 Apr
      • Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Darrell Shifflett15 Apr
Re: FAQ vs Manual (was: Re: Creating a SQL script...)Fred Lindberg12 Apr
  • More about my FAQ...S. Whitmore13 Apr
    • Re: More about my FAQ...Fred Read13 Apr
    • Re: More about my FAQ...Ed Carp13 Apr
Re: FAQ vs Manualluuk13 Apr