List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Dachner Date:October 5 2004 12:07am
Subject:Dyna III electronic ignition install questions R80/7
View as plain text
Anyone have experience with installing the Dyna III electronic ignition?

I put it on my R80/7, but since it wasn't running before I did the install, and it's not
running now, I'm not sure if I installed it correctly or not.

But, after I did the install, I tried to do the static timing as per the instructions that
came with it, and i can't get the test light to come on at all which says something, I
think.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

Thread
Dyna III electronic ignition install questions R80/7Don Dachner5 Oct
  • Re: Dyna III electronic ignition install questions R80/7Brian Mansell5 Oct
RE: Dyna III electronic ignition install questions R80/7David Brodbeck5 Oct