List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:September 28 2004 7:22pm
Subject:Re: Multiple Insert Statement?
View as plain text
That's the syntax used to do a full-text search in MySQL. Here's some
light reading:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Fulltext_Search.html

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

GH <GaryHotko@stripped> wrote on 09/28/2004 03:14:21 PM:

> I know that this is off topic and such... but can you explain the
> Match / Against that you used in your query? i have never seen syntax
> like that in SQL
>

> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:16:56 -0400, Eve Atley <eatley@stripped>
wrote:

> > My query:
> > SELECT * FROM wow.resume r INNER JOIN wow.candidate c WHERE
r.Section_ID =
> > '1' AND MATCH (r.Section_Value) AGAINST ('+baan' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND
> > c.Candidate_ID = r.Candidate_ID;
> >
> > Is it possible to do a multiple insert statement like so?
> >
> > INSERT INTO wow.candidate_erp
> > (Candidate_ID, Section_ID, Section_Value)
> > INSERT INTO wow.resume_erp
> > (Candidate_ID, Vendor_ID, etc.)
> > SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS *
> > FROM wow.resume r
> > INNER JOIN wow.candidate c;
> >
> > Or do I have to break out the INSERT statements seperately?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > - Eve
> >
> > --

ImagesGH28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesJigal van Hemert28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
      • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
        • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
          • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
RE: Imagesjabbott28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?GH28 Sep
      • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?SGreen28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Paul DuBois28 Sep
      • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
        • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?mos28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino29 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep