List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:GH Date:September 28 2004 7:14pm
Subject:Re: Multiple Insert Statement?
View as plain text
I know that this is off topic and such... but can you explain the
Match / Against that you used in your query? i have never seen syntax
like that in SQL

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:16:56 -0400, Eve Atley <eatley@stripped> wrote:

> My query:
> SELECT * FROM wow.resume r INNER JOIN wow.candidate c WHERE r.Section_ID =
> '1' AND MATCH (r.Section_Value) AGAINST ('+baan' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND
> c.Candidate_ID = r.Candidate_ID;
>
> Is it possible to do a multiple insert statement like so?
>
> INSERT INTO wow.candidate_erp
> (Candidate_ID, Section_ID, Section_Value)
> INSERT INTO wow.resume_erp
> (Candidate_ID, Vendor_ID, etc.)
> SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS *
> FROM wow.resume r
> INNER JOIN wow.candidate c;
>
> Or do I have to break out the INSERT statements seperately?
>
> Thanks!
> - Eve

ImagesGH28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesJigal van Hemert28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
      • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
        • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
          • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
RE: Imagesjabbott28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?GH28 Sep
      • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?SGreen28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Paul DuBois28 Sep
      • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
        • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?mos28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino29 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep