List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:DreamWerx Date:September 28 2004 6:10pm
Subject:Re: Images
View as plain text
Getting images/files into blob is quite easy..  examples could be
provided based on what lanaguge/interface way you want to use...
Mysql site has a great list of data types and capacities, etc...  do a
search for it..

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:58:16 -0400, GH <garyhotko@stripped> wrote:
> I thank you all for this discussion... and for the great information
> that everyone has provideded.   Next question (which is part of my
> original) how do I actually get the images into the Blobs...
>
> Additionally, the what are the names and capacities of the datatypes
> that I could use? I have been hearing "Blob" but are there others?
>

> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:39:20 -0400, DreamWerx <dreamwerx@stripped> wrote:
> > It would be quite easy to drop a squid or similar proxy infront to
> > cache the db images in memory and deliver them for a set cache-time or
> > something..  That would be 1 way to boost performance..

ImagesGH28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesJigal van Hemert28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
      • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
        • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
          • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
RE: Imagesjabbott28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?GH28 Sep
      • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?SGreen28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Paul DuBois28 Sep
      • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
        • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?mos28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino29 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep