List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:DreamWerx Date:September 28 2004 6:05pm
Subject:Re: Images
View as plain text
Great .. I don't have any numbers.. but basically there is quite
little latency using the FTP interface, data is streamed in and out of
mysql on the fly, inserting and selecting blocks of rows..   The FTP
server is written in java using JDBC to talk the database, so it's
quite fast.

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:57:09 -0700, Ed Lazor <ed.lazor@stripped> wrote:
> Thanks for the article.  I'll check it out.
>
> Throughput of 4600K/s is great.  How's latency?
>
> -Ed

Thread
ImagesGH28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesJigal van Hemert28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
      • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
        • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
          • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
RE: Imagesjabbott28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesEric Bergen28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
  • Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?GH28 Sep
      • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?SGreen28 Sep
    • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Paul DuBois28 Sep
      • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?Eve Atley28 Sep
        • RE: Multiple Insert Statement?mos28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino28 Sep
        • Re: Multiple Insert Statement?Rhino29 Sep
  • RE: ImagesEd Lazor28 Sep
Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep
  • Re: ImagesGH28 Sep
    • Re: ImagesDreamWerx28 Sep