List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:September 27 2004 9:09pm
Subject:Re: server timezone and system timezon
View as plain text
Have the location selecting adjust the timezone when it selects. Example
select t + interval 6 hour from t

--
Eric Bergen
eric.bergen@stripped

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:24:36 -0600, Elim Qiu <elim@stripped> wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking for help on timezone issues.
>
> I'm using mysql for a web application about time related events.
> I've two servers in different locations with different timezones.
>
> How to setup the database server so that the datetime value will not
> depend on the server machine's timezone?  In other words, how to
> make the datetime value of the same record fetched from both mysql
> servers unaffected by locations?
>
> Thanks for any helps.

Thread
server timezone and system timezonElim Qiu27 Sep
  • Re: server timezone and system timezonEric Bergen27 Sep
    • Newbie question about blob data types ie. Storing .xls in blobJack Taffar27 Sep
      • Re: Newbie question about blob data types ie. Storing .xls in blobDreamWerx27 Sep